Tuesday 29 June 2010

Enrolment

What a nightmare... As soon as the new course catalogue is out, I begin to panic that there will be a whole influx of new students wanting to start jewellery classes in Sept and I won't be able to secure my place. I take jewellery evening classes at Citylit on Mondays (I'm not doing anything else then so why not) and enrolment opened for next term (Sept onwards) this morning.

Could I remember my password? No. Could I remember my username? No, of course not. Anyway, in the end I had a half filled out paper form ready to be faxed plus also a half filled out new online enrolment when, thank goodness, the password and username details were emailed to me.

I am now safe. I have secured my place for Sept class and will worry about the rest when I can magic up some funds.

The price is still very good but it has increased from last year (due to government cuts - boo) and is now over £200 a term. Still great value and I am more likely to produce pieces of work here than if I rented a studio space.

More ramblings to come, who knows, maybe with pictures this time!

No comments:

Post a Comment